We are committed to providing an easy-to-use online experience and believe that every website visitor, regardless of their device type or reliance on assistive technology (including screen readers, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software) should be able to research our company online at ComOps.com.
To ensure this, The ComOps Group, DBA ComOps ("ComOps" or "we") complies with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1 AA), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing programs thoughtfully adhere to these guidelines, and are continuously updated and enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
We have tested our hotel's website to confirm that we meet or exceed Level AA of the WCAG 2.1 Standard.
If you have questions or concerns, or would like to report an issue related to the accessibility features of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can learn more about W3C's Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) HERE.
In addition, our full site was tested using SiteImprove, a third party authority in web accessibility. The website is routinely tested to ensure that any new or newly edited content conforms with the most up-to-date accessibility guidelines, as reported by the SiteImprove tool.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you are experiencing difficulty reading the website on your screen, changing the settings on your browser may help to improve the readability and visibility of each page:
Find out more about the accessibility features of these leading Internet Browsers through the links below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click here for Google Accessibility Features
- Microsoft Edge : Click here for Accessibility features in Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari: Click here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility Features
The website for ComOps was developed to be fully accessible to all site visitors and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. It conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
- Navigation Shortcuts To navigate our website, use the tab key to explore the elements of each page and the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
- Structured, Semantic Markup HTML heading tags are used to convey document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our sitemap for easy navigation at: com/sitemap.
- Images Visibility All content images include descriptive ALT attributes.
The website is designed to conform to Level AA compliance, as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), which details the reasoning behind each guideline.
- Section 508, which includes information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following free tools and services are available to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
Click here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
LET'S GET TO WORK